GDPR – PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR”), as well as in accordance with any other laws applicable in Romania.
NeverOblivion reserves the right to periodically update and amend this Personal Data Processing Policy to reflect any changes in the processing of your personal data by NeverOblivion or in the applicable legal requirements. Any such amendment will be posted on the website www.neveroblivion.ro
By submitting information through the Website, the User grants to NeverOblivion unrestricted and irrevocable access to it, as well as to use, reproduce, post, alter, transmit and distribute such materials and information. The User agrees that NeverOblivion may use freely, for its own purposes, these information, ideas, concepts, know-how and techniques submitted through the website. NeverOblivion will not have any obligation in connection with the confidentiality of the submitted information, unless the applicable laws stipulate otherwise.
- THE PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER – Your personal data will be processed by NeverOblivion, which is the trade name of the company Rave Disruptive SRL, registered with the Trade Registry Office attached to the Court of Bucharest with No. J40/14256/2016, Tax Number 36687402, with registered office in Bucharest, Sector 2, Str. Armoniei No. 20A, parter, camera 1, e-mail email@example.com). For the purpose of the data protection laws, NeverOblivion is a personal data controller.
- SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: Personal data are collected directly from the User; thus, you control the submitted information.
- RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS – GDPR and the Romanian laws on data processing will safeguard the following rights:
- the right to request access to data;
- the right to rectification of any inaccurate personal data submitted or collected;
- the right to be forgotten;
- the right to restriction of processing;
- the right to objected to the processing of your personal data;
- the right to file petitions with the relevant supervisory authorities;
- the right to bring actions before the competent courts;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to request the specification of the legal requirement or legitimate interest for data processing;
- CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA: e-mail address, surname and first name, mobile number, landline number, date of birth, delivery addresses, alternative e-mail address, ordered goods, billing details, payment method, and IP address. If you choose to log into the User Account on our Website with your Facebook or Google account, you will be redirected to a page managed by Facebook Inc/Google LLC, where you will be informed with regard to the transfer of your data to NeverOblivion. You can read the confidentiality policies of Facebook and Google by accessing the following links: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy or https://policies.google.com/privacy .
We may also collect and subsequently process certain information concerning your behavior during the visits to our website in order to customize your online experience and make available offers that match your profile.
NeverOblivion does not process sensitive data, as defined by GDPR. Furthermore, we do not intend to collect or process data from minors below the age of 16. By accessing our Website, you confirm that you are at least 16.
- PROCESSING PURPOSES AND GROUNDS – We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provision of services to you by NeverOblivion, as required for concluding and fulfilling the contract, as well as in order to comply with the applicable fiscal and accounting regulations; specifically:
- Creation and management of your account on the Website;
- Order processing, including receipt, validation, dispatch and billing;
- Processing cancellations and solving any problems related to orders or to the ordered goods, including the return or replacement of goods in accordance with the applicable laws;
- Refund in accordance with the applicable laws;
- Provision of support services, including answers to your questions concerning the Orders or the goods available in the NeverOblivion online store.
- Improving NeverOblivion’s services, which may include collecting and using certain information in connection with your user behavior, filling in satisfaction questionnaires, conducting surveys and market research and demographic statistics (either directly or with third-party support) for internal use. The legitimate interest of NeverOblivion is to provide quality services, which also requires survey and research of this kind.
- Marketing – to inform our Users with regard to NeverOblivion’s offers and promotions related to Goods that might interest you, based on your history of orders placed through the Website.
Such information may be transmitted by any of the means you made available to NeverOblivion (e.g. e-mail/SMS/telephone/mobile push/web push, etc.) containing general and specific information, information on products similar or complementary to those purchased by the User, as well as other marketing communication, e.g. market research and opinion polls or posting customized recommendations on the Website.
The processing for this purpose is based on your prior consent (expressly given by accepting the Website’s Terms and Conditions) and on our legitimate interest in promoting and developing our business.
You can modify or withdraw your consent for the use of your data for marketing purposes at any time by (1) changing your account settings, (2) accessing the unsubscribe link included in each marketing communication, (3) contacting NeverOblivion at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Protecting the legitimate interests of NeverOblivion, including:
- protecting the Website and its users against cyberattacks;
- preventing and detecting fraud attempts, including the communication of certain information to the competent public authorities;
- managing other risks.
The grounds for such processing consist in our legitimate interest in conducting our business safely and in complying with the obligations stipulated by the applicable laws (e.g. the obligation to secure all goods and valuables, as provided by the applicable special law).
- DURATION OF PROCESSING – Your personal data will be kept for as long as you have an open Account with the Website www.neveroblivion.ro. The User may request at any time the deletion of certain information or the termination of the account.
NeverOblivion reserves the right to keep part of the information even after termination of the account, for the purpose of complying with our legal obligations or to protect the legitimate interests of the data controller.
- ATA DISCLOSURE – We may disclose Users’ data to the following categories of recipients:
- courier service providers;
- payment/banking service providers;
- other companies member in the same group as NeverOblivion;
- business partners of NeverOblivion;
- marketing/telemarketing service providers;
- market research service providers;
- other categories of persons (e.g. public authorities), provided that NeverOblivion is required by law to disclose the data or disclosure is necessary for the purpose of protecting a legitimate interest.
- TERRITORIES where data are processed and transferred – Currently, we store and protect data in Romania. We may transfer certain data to entities within or outside the European Union, including territories that have not been recognized by the European Commission as having an adequate level of personal data protection. In such cases, we will take the necessary steps to protect the rights and interests of Users.
Data disclosures to third parties will be protected either by contract clauses or by other safeguards (standard clauses enacted by the European Commission for this purpose, international conventions on personal data processing, e.g. the Safe Harbor convention concerning the transfer of data between the European Union and the United States, etc.).
- DATA SECURITY – NeverOblivion will secure the data by implementing adequate technical and management measures, including the use of secure servers or encryption algorithms. The payment for the goods purchased on the Website www.neveroblivion.ro will be made through the Libra Pay service (offered by Libra Internet Bank SA, a company incorporated in Romania, with registered office in Bucharest, Sector 3, Calea Vitan No. 6-6A, Tronson B, C, Et. 1, 6, 9, 13, Phoenix Tower, registered with No. J40/334/1996 with the Trade Registry Office attached to the Court of Bucharest, Tax Number (CUI) RO 8119644, licensed by the National Bank of Romania, License No. 000025/24.01.1997, registration No. RB-PJR-40-037/18.02.1999, Tel.: +40 (0) 21 208.8000; Fax: +40 (0) 21 230.6565. For more information, visit www.librapay.ro), in accordance with the security standards implemented by them.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights stipulated by the applicable laws in connection with the processing of your personal data, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or send a written request in this respect to our office in Bucharest, Sector 2, Str. Armoniei No. 20A, parter, camera 1.
The Website www.neveroblivion.ro contains links to other websites. NeverOblivion does not have any liability in connection with the confidentiality policies of such other websites. We recommend you to read first the legal conditions and other information on collection of personal data applied by such websites.
NeverOblivion reserves the right to ask for additional information for the purpose of identification if a request for access or personal data is received by NeverOblivion from a different e-mail address than the one in the Website Account.
NeverOblivion will fulfill free of charge only one request for access to personal data during a year. If more than one request is submitted during a year, NeverOblivion is entitled to charge a reasonable fee (which will be communicated in advance to the applicant). The fee for access to personal data may be increased, depending on the frequency of requests received from the same data subject.
NeverOblivion will respond as soon as possible to any request concerning the exercise of rights in connection with personal data, depending on the specific right concerned, but no later than 25 days after the receipt of the request, except for the requests that require more complex processing.
NeverOblivion will not respond to any request that would result or is likely to result in a violation of the rights of another data subject.
This policy refers to cookies and the websites operated by NeverOblivion, which is the trade name of the company Rave Disruptive SRL, registered with the Trade Registry Office attached to the Court of Bucharest with No. J40/14256/2016, Tax Number 36687402, with registered office in Bucharest, Sector 2, Str. Armoniei No. 20A, parter, camera 1, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org), hereinafter referred to as “NeverOblivion”.
What is a cookie? – A cookie is a small file that generally contains identifiers and website names. Whenever navigating to the website using a browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.), the User can allow it or not to be installed by being stored in the computer, mobile phone or tablet used to access the Website. Cookies do not contain any software, viruses or spyware and cannot access other data stored on the User’s computer.
Cookies benefit the Users, as they help NeverOblivion remember certain Website browsing options, the types of filters applied by a User for viewing certain pages, etc. Not accepting a cookie does not mean that the User will be denied the access to the Website and its content.
Types of cookies used:
- Session cookies – temporary files that remain on the terminal of the User until the end of the browsing session or until the application (web browser) is closed.
- Persistent cookies – files that remain on the terminal of the User for a predefined period or until they are expressly deleted by the User.
Cookie use modalities: The following types of cookies may be placed upon accessing the Website:
- Website performance cookies;
- Visitor analysis cookies;
- Registration cookies;
- Advertising cookies;
- Cookies from advertisers.
- Adapting the content of the Website or of other websites owned by third parties to the preferences of the User;
- Offers adapted to User’s interests;
- Saving the authentication details (user name and password);
- Providing advertisements that are relevant to the User;
- Measurement, optimization and analytics features, e.g. confirmation of a certain traffic level on a website and of the type of content viewed.
Cookies that are not technically mandatory to be stored on the User’s terminal will be used only if the User expressly and unequivocally consents to such use. By accepting the Website’s terms and Conditions, the User expressly and unequivocally agrees also to the use of such cookies. The User may withdraw his/her consent at any time by changing the settings of the browser used to access the Website.
Data contained by cookies – In general, cookies do not identify the User of the Website directly, but only the terminal used to access certain websites. These data are encrypted to prevent the access of any unauthorized third party.
Saving and deleting cookies – In general, the browsers used to access the Website (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Safari, etc.) allow for cookies to be saved on User’s terminal by default. The User can change these settings.
Terms and Conditions